Director of Account Management
Do you want to impact the lives of nearly all Americans by eliminating the errand of going to the gas station? Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to consumers and replaced the gas station with mobile delivery. Park, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We use hardware and software to reinvent the gas supply chain and create an experience that is faster, better, lower cost, and FAR more enjoyable than the gas station. We are a small well-funded team that is growing quickly out of Burlingame, CA, San Jose, CA, and Dallas, TX.
- Be a relationship owner with 50+ major enterprise accounts – you are responsible for leading monthly/quarterly recurring meetings with clients.
- Recruit, mentor and manage a growing Account Management team to work with our current customer base.
- Determine how to move the needle forward, including improving processes, technical capabilities, and short / long term goals.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on the management of post-sale customer relationships, including those related to reporting, analytics, and renewals.
- Create a growth plan for your accounts by understanding the long-term value drivers and evaluating account opportunities.
- Conduct outreach to ensure that we are engaging with all of our valuable customers. Collaborate with our client partner to customize experience and maximize potential at campuses.
- 4+ years of Account Management experience, preferably for an enterprise SaaS technology company.
- 2+ years of management experience. You have recruited and managed a team and you know how to motivate others to do a great job.
- Strong independence. You can solve issues and make our customers happy without hand holding.
- You manage to results – you are comfortable with tracking KPIs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong community management skills. You know how to execute events with the marketing team and get people excited about our product.
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills.
- You have experience working with / relating to HR/Benefits/Facilities/Workplace Resources team
- Ground floor opportunity
- Early equity in a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing
- Fun office environment with a passionate team
- Direct interaction with the executive team
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with monthly contributions
- Gas at cost!