Do you want to impact the lives of nearly all Americans by eliminating the errand of going to the gas station? Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to consumers and replaced the gas station with mobile delivery. Park, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We use hardware and software to reinvent the gas supply chain and create an experience that is faster, better, lower cost, and FAR more enjoyable than the gas station. We are a small well-funded team that is growing quickly out of Burlingame, CA, San Jose, CA, and Dallas, TX.
We are looking for a rock-star Account Manager in the Bay Area to ensure client success at our corporate campuses by working with client teams (HR, Benefits, Workplace Services, and Property Management) and internal teams.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing Booster to the world.
- The Account Manager or Partner Experience Manager as we like to call this role, is responsible for driving new user acquisition strategy at our client campuses in the Bay Area (budgeting, planning and ROI optimization, reporting)
- S/he must be motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive company penetration growth and ROI targets
- The position demands strong analytical, planning, and multitasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with diverse audiences
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a fast moving, developing and ever changing environment, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our users and corporate clients, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build relationships with benefits and property executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Build and refresh user acquisition plans
- Leverage market research and insights to segment and target potential users on corporate campuses with the appropriate channels and messages, and ensure creative validation through testing and quantifiable experimentation
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure alignment with the brand
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across all service locations
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Ops teams to ensure successful execution of new programs
- You will be eyes on the ground with Fortune 500 accounts to assess the pulse and first hand feedback from corporate clients and users
What You Should Already Have
- A bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in a B2B sales, business development, or account management role
- Experience in planning, organizing, and executing promotional events
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, creative, and a critical thinker
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for changing an industry, one market at a time
- SQL Experience
- Familiarity with Human Resources, Workplace Services, and/or Property Management
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Gas available at cost
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Early stage startup environment
- Equity in Booster
- Work directly with the founders
Booster Fuels, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed